Sunday, November 19, 2006

Field Trip

On satursday we had field trip to kanchanaburi province for Thai study. I was very surprised and happy to visiting kanchanaburi because I've never there before. We had meeting at 7 AM I came earlier so did Key. We left university 10 minutes pass 8 AM. We arrived at first place of out destination at 10 AM. it was Ban Kao museum. Then we moved to prasat Muang Sing. We were there for about an hour. Then we had lunch on the coach and went to the Death Railway. It was very hot. It packed of people as foreigners and Thai people.
We took a train for sight seeing the Death Railway. we visited only 3 places in limit time which I think it was not enough because there are more interesting places to visit. I wish I am going to visit kanchanaburi again with my parents. We arrived unvidersity around 20 mins pass 5 PM. Then I took bus back to my auntie's house. I was Kind of tired of that day.

No comments: