Sunday, November 19, 2006

3rd Anniversary of faculty

On friday it was 3rd anniversary of my faculty. It was very good opputunity for me spending time with my friends and others in faculty. I performance with my classmates. It took about 3 weeks for practicing and making perfect performance. We worked hard for it. During performance it was not as good as I expect. the song was skipping during the performance. Anyway in the end we got award for the best performance. I was very surprised how we got award of the best performance. I took pictures alot with my friends. I enjoy eating and chit chatting with friends. On that day it was one of my friend birthday. She was lucky, she got 200 baht of Central Plaza certificate from faculty. On Satursday we have field trip to Kanchanaburi with Ajarn Chatchai for Thai Study.

No comments: